Our Cruise Experts are here to help you plan your cruise holiday, even down to your packing!
Unfortunately we can’t actually pack your bags for you but we do have the next best thing - a Cruise packing Checklist!
- Travel documents
- - Passport
- - Boarding pass
- - Travel & Medical insurance
- Credit cards
- Windproof jacket
- Comfortable shoes
- Light weight backpack
- Smart evening wear
- Broad-rim hat or baseball cap
- First aid kit & medication
- Insect repellent spray
- Antiseptic cream
- Indigestion tablets
- Motion sickness tablets
- Toiletries and sun screen
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Shower gel
- UV lip balm
- Refillable water bottle
- Fruit concentrate on-board water is safe to drink but can taste unusual)
- Portable speakers for phone/MP3 player
- Electrical Plug adapters (check with cruise operator which outlets the ship uses)
- Device chargers
- Surge Protector (there are not many outlets in the rooms)
- Light, summer clothing is a must for cruises to warm-weather destinations while more durable wears will make sense on an expedition cruise.
Some cruise lines might have a dress code so you should consider this and pack accordingly and be prepared to dress for dinner if sailing on a more formal cruise. Most cruise ships have laundry facilities on board allowing guests to refresh their wardrobe if needs be.
You can also download this cruise Check list by clicking here.
Call our Cruise Experts FREE today on 0800 197 8050 and let us help you find the cruise that is perfect for you.