- Occupancy: 1254
- Crew and staff: 520
- Tonnage: 33,930
- Length: 214.66 m
- Cruise Speed: 18 knots
- Built: 1983
- Refurbished 2003
Food & Drink
There are three restaurants on board. The Compass Rose is open for breakfast, lunch and formal dinners. The Lido is a self-service buffet offering al fresco dining. Guests can enjoy some fine cuisine by booking a night in the Sorocco Restaurant. For a snack or light lunch on deck then visit the Terrace Grill and enjoy a pizza or some barbecue.
Thomson Spirit has six bars and lounges on board offering a range of relaxing experiences. The Lido Bar allows passengers to drink next to the pool. Raffles is a sophisticated piano bar often frequented for pre-dinner drinks. For those who want to take the party late into the night the High Spirits Bar acts as the ship’s nightclub.
The Broadway Show lounge is the main auditorium. Here guests can enjoy stylish top entertainment including West End-style shows and comedy while the High Spirits Bar acts as a music venue. Guests can place some bets in the Raffles Casino or just relax and enjoy a new movie in the cinema.
The sports deck provides opportunities to exercise with a basketball court, small football pitch and ping pong table. For a little pampering then there are a range of treatments available in the spa or for some quiet contemplation guests can retreat to the card and reading room.
Dining - waiter service
- The Compass Rose Restaurant: Serving breakfast, lunch and a six-course dinner. All meals are served as open seating so you can dine when and where you please.
- Sirocco's Restaurant: Intimate à la carte restaurant offering the ultimate dining experience. A cover charge applies and onboard reservations are required.
- Gala night: Weekly Captain's Gala Reception and Gala Dinner. Set dining times apply - early or late sittings are allocated on arrival.
Dining - flexible options
- Lido Restaurant: Self-service buffet with an al fresco dining area. International theme nights are held twice a week.
- Terrace Grill: Lunchtime BBQs, pizzas and salads served on the open deck.
- Room service: available 24 hours a day - extra charge applies.
- Broadway Show Lounge: Professionally produced West End-style shows and top comedy from UK guest acts.
- High Spirits: Alternative venue hosting game shows and live music, plus a late-night disco.
- Raffles Casino: Fully equipped with popular gaming tables and machines.
- Cinema: Daily feature presentations of recently released films.
Bars and lounges
- Horizons: A stylish, sophisticated bar with spotlight cabarets and live classical music.
- Raffles Bar: Central piano bar, the perfect place for pre-dinner drinks.
- Lido Bar: Outdoor bar next to pool and restaurant.
- Explorers' Lounge: A tranquil lounge adorned with nautical memorabilia and playing relaxing live music.
- Mezzanine Bar: On top level of the show lounge.
- High Spirits Bar: A bar in the ship's nightclub.
- Oceans Spa & Beauty Salon: The ideal place to unwind, with a fully-equipped spa, beauty salon and gym.
- Card and Reading Room: A quiet, spacious room, perfect for getting away from it all.
- Sports Deck: An entire deck dedicated to basketball, football and table tennis.
- Other: Thomson Kids' Club, gift shops, library with internet access.