Princess Cruises has been rated an average of 5 stars () from 3 reviews.
Experience Princess Cruises
Princess Cruises launched in 1965 with a single vessel sailing to Mexico. The company has evolved to become a world leader in cruising, meeting and anticipating the needs of holidaymakers. Today its modern fleet of 18 vessels carries over a million passengers every year to more than 300 destinations around the world.
As well as a variety of destinations, each ship provides a unique cruise experience as the fleet is comprised of a mixture of large, small and mid-sized ships. Princess Cruises offer a signature experience on every ship with a range of activities to engage the body and mind.
The Princess Cruises Experience
During the day, guests can enrich their knowledge with some quiet time in the extensive library or for a more involved learning experience attend one of the on board lectures and demonstrations. Those who favour physical activities can enjoy swimming, putting, ping pong and shuffleboard. For pure relaxation then adults can attend the Sanctuary and enjoy a range of treatments in this spa escape.
The ships come to life at night with a range of entertainments available. Appreciate good drinks and good company in the many bars and lounges then carry on late hours at the night club. Be wowed by the incredibly choreographed production shows or test your singing skills in the karaoke lounge. Movies Under the Stars represent one of Princess Cruises’ finest innovations and allow guests to enjoy the latest Hollywood movies against the incredible backdrop of the ocean.
The newest ships in the fleet are The Royal Princess and The Regal Princess; representing the next generation in innovative cruise ship design. These grand ships carry 3,560 passengers in style. The centrepiece of these ships is the large piazza-style atrium. Enjoy street performers and live music in this large open space or attend one of the many venues that surround the space.
There are over 150 itineraries cruising to destinations including South America, Alaska, Europe, Australia & New Zealand and Asia. From quick getaways to world cruises, there is a cruise to suit every holiday requirement.
Great Princess Cruises Deals
We have a wide range of great Princess cruise deals. You can find out more from one of our cruise experts by calling 0800 197 8050. Or complete our enquiry form and we will call you back. A member of our team will be happy to guide you in finding the perfect cruise. As well as Princess we also have a huge range of amazing cruise deals from the world's leading cruise lines to choose from.
The Princess Cruises Fleet
- Caribbean Princess – A modern cruise liner catering for over 3000 guests
- Coral Princess – A luxury cruise ship with over 700 balcony staterooms
- Crown Princess – One of the largest ships in the Princess fleet
- Dawn Princess – Based in Australia, this stunning ship is the best way to see the South Pacific
- Diamond Princess – A Japanese built ship which regularly sails around Asia and Australia
- Emerald Princess – One of the largest ships in the fleet with lots of activities
- Golden Princess – A mid-size ship ideal for a stress-free getaway
- Grand Princess – One of the most state-of-the-art cruise liners sailing the seas
- Island Princess – A unique mid-size ship built to sail through the Panama canal
- Pacific Princess – A small ship packed with a range of luxurious facilities.
- Regal Princess – A new ship launched in 2014, with the latest developments in cruise luxury
- Royal Princess – The award winning flagship of the Princess fleet
- Ruby Princess – A large ship designed especially for romantic getaways
- Sapphire Princess – A mid-sized ship which specialises in sailing around Asia
- Sea Princess – A mid-sized vessel stuffed with great Princess features
- Star Princess – A grand-class vessel guaranteed to provide a luxury getaway
- Sun Princess – A mid-sized ship for comfortable luxury
Princess Cruises Reviews
Thanks to all our customers who have taken time to review their cruise ships. Here's a selection of our Princess Cruise reviews:
“Although we were told there were over 1,500 passengers on board, the ship never felt crowded… From the perspective of a first time cruiser, I had a great time and would certainly...” Read more. From Dawn Princess reviews.
Family friendly Princess Cruises
Princess ships have been designed to cater to the whole family, with an impressively wide range of activities to keep everyone entertained. There are specialised youth centres for different age groups from 3 to 12 years old. These centres run a range of activities, including; movie nights; pizza parties; video games; and sports tournaments. There are also Teen Lounges where 13-17 year olds can enjoy dance parties; late night movies; DJ workshops; and hip-hop dance classes! The Ocean Princess and Pacific Princess are the only Princess ships which do not have dedicated Teen Lounges or Youth Centres.
All of the Princess Cruise ships provide a wealth of excellent entertainment, with something to suit all tastes. You can check out one of the huge musical shows or relax and watch a movie under the stars on the top deck. Or if you’re looking for something a little more active, you can hit the dance floor; have a go on the karaoke; or hit up one of the regular themed parties on board. You can also unwind in one of the many bars and lounges, with a wide ranging menu of drinks on offer.
Exclusively on Princess Cruises - Magic to Do
A first-of-its-kind cruise partnership with the award-winning composer of Wicked, Godspell and Pippin – Stephen Schwartz. Exclusively on Princess ships, Magic to Do takes guests into a spectacular musical revue with mesmerizing on-stage illusions. The first of four original productions created exclusively for Princess this will feature some of Stephen Schwartz's greatest songs, along with history's most memorable on-stage illusions — plus, a brand new number "A Little Magic", written exclusively for Princess Cruises!
Click Here to find out more about this amazing new show!
Princess Cruises Top Cruise & Stay Deals