Experience a Royal Caribbean Cruise
Royal Caribbean International is one of the biggest names in cruising. They have a huge fleet featuring seven classes of ship offering a wide variety of on-board experiences and itineraries from the relaxing vacation to the all-action adventure holiday.
A cruise with Royal Caribbean brings a world of choice. Each day wake up in a new location and explore the incredible natural sites or popular tourist destinations. On board ship, choose from a wide variety of dining experiences to suit every taste and indulge in a range of activities provided on board these floating resorts.
The Royal Caribbean Experience
Cabins on board Royal Caribbean ships are spacious and tastefully decorated. There are rooms available to meet a number of budgets and requirements, from the simple inside stateroom to the multi-level suite - there’s a perfect space for everyone. All rooms feature a television, telephone, refrigerator and private bathroom. There are dedicated stateroom attendants on hand to take care of any passenger needs 24 hour hours a day.
The ship features activities that cater to all needs from those who wish to unwind to those who love exhilarating pursuits. Relaxation retreats include the adults-only solarium, cantilevered whirlpool and spa. Those who prefer to be more active can climb the rock wall, visit the fitness centre or even go ice skating.
Royal Caribbean sail to a wide variety of destinations throughout the world from the perfect sun soaked beaches of the Bahamas to the challenging terrain of Alaska. For travellers who prefer not to fly, a number of cruises depart from Southampton.
Great Royal Caribbean Deals
We have many great deals on Royal Caribbean Cruises. Why not give us a call or complete this enquiry form and let one of our experts call you back. Our experienced and friendly staff will find the best and most suitable cruise for you. As well as Royal Caribbean we also have a huge range of great cruise deals from the world's leading cruise lines.
Call 0800 197 8050
The Royal Caribbean International Cruises Fleet
- Adventure of the Seas – A large luxury liner recently updated with innovative features
- Allure of the Seas – The largest ship at sea with a whopping 5,400 occupancy
- Anthem of the Seas – A large Quantum class ship first cruising in April 2015
- Brilliance of the Seas – A spacious mid-size Radiance-class cruise liner
- Enchantment of the Seas – A mid-size vessel offering comfortable luxury
- Explorer of the Seas – A luxurious mid-sized ship, fully refurbished in early 2015
- Freedom of the Seas – Once the world’s largest ship, this remains a luxurious vessel
- Grandeur of the Seas – One of the fleet’s smallest ships, perfect for a romantic getaway
- Harmony of the Seas – Set to sail in April 2016, this will match the size of Allure of the Seas
- Independence of the Seas – A large Freedom-class ship which is perfect for families
- Jewel of the Seas – A spacious mid-size vessels which sails the Caribbean and Alaska
- Legend of the Seas – One of the oldest ships, launched in 1995 but fully refurbished in 2013
- Liberty of the Seas – Freedom class ship which is perfect for family holidays
- Majesty of the Seas – Launched in 1992, this ship will have its final cruise in April 2016
- Mariner of the Seas – A large ship which was given major upgrades in 2012
- Navigator of the Seas – A large cruise liner which sailing around the Caribbean all year round
- Oasis of the Seas – One of the world’s largest and most luxurious cruise liners
- Ovation of the Seas – Set to launch in 2016 as part of the Quantum class of ships
- Quantum of the Seas – The first of the Quantum class vessels, launched in November 2014
- Radiance of the Seas – A smaller Radiance class ship which received major upgrades in 2011
- Rhapsody of the Seas – Comfortable luxury cruising around the South Pacific
- Serenade of the Seas – A mid-sized ship packed with the best Royal Caribbean features
- Splendour of the Seas – This popular ship sails from Venice and Dubai
- Vision of the Seas – A mid-sized modern cruise experience, upgraded extensively in 2013
- Voyager of the Seas – Once the largest ship at sea, remaining on the cutting edge of cruise innovations
Family Friendly Royal Caribbean Cruises
Royal Caribbean International is committed to providing a great family experience, and all of the ships in their fleet have a huge range of incredible activities and entertainment options on-board.
The exclusive DreamWorks Experience will provide unforgettable memories; allowing kids to share breakfast with their favourite movie characters, including Shrek, Fiona, and Kung-Fu Panda. You can also witness the incredible Madagascar and How To Train Your Dragon Ice Shows. There is plenty to keep older kids entertained too, with on-board ice skating, a water park, golf, teen discos and much more. Royal Caribbean provides fun for the whole family.
Entertainment on Royal Caribbean
There is a staggering range of entertainment options to suit any kind of traveller on-board Royal Caribbean ships. You can relax with a film in the 3D cinema or a spa treatment; or get a little more energetic by visiting the casino or playing mini golf; or get the adrenaline pumping with some rock climbing or having a go on the amazing on board zip line!
If you feel like something less daring you can kick back and enjoy a drink in one of the many bars; from relaxing lounges to sophisticated cocktail bars and late night dancing clubs. There is also a mouth-watering range of food available on-board, where you can enjoy a huge range of specialist eateries covering everything from Sushi to Pizzas; 50s diners to Mexican cafés and Seafood Shacks to Doughnut shops and much more.