Written by on Friday November 14, 2014
As part of our 2014 celebration of travel bloggers, we spoke to Gary Bembridge, writer of Tips for Travellers, to find out more about his site and travel passions.
1. When was Tips for Travellers founded?
2005. I started with audio podcasts on iTunes and video on YouTube when both were just starting
2. Why did you start the blog?
I was travelling two or three weeks every month around the world as a Global Marketer for a major American multi-national and would research places I went to ensure got to see as much as I could in the free time I had while there. I thought there must be others interested in what tips I discovered and so started to share them.
3. What is your favourite thing about travel writing?
The travel! I live to travel as love it so much. It means I am sharing learning about my passion!
4. What is your favourite cruise destination?
5. What is on your travel bucket list?
Panama Canal and Antarctica
6. What would you be doing if you weren’t writing about travel?
Still doing my global marketing job!